You can set your Windows 7 computer to automatically log in any user account at start up, bypassing the welcome screen and prompt for password. Here’s how…
1. Press + R to open run command window.
2. Type “control userpasswords2” and press Enter.
3. Select your account from the list.
4. Uncheck the “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer. “
5. Click Apply
6. A dialog will appear (See Figure A below). Type in and confirm the password for the selected user account. Then click “ok”