We are currently looking for a dependable and motivated technician who is able to work independently. Must have 3 years of proven work related experience. Must be able to communicate well with users and have a great personality.
Computer, Laptop and Server repair. Phone/remote based technical support. Assist clients with the installation, configuration and ongoing support of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software as well as server and network support at all levels having a focus on customer service. Job functions are focused on remote service of the workstation, basic server, firewall, printing and troubleshooting.
This Position Requires no overnight travel and very little to no local travel around the Atlanta metro area. This Position will primarily be performed at Main office located in Duluth, GA.
- Remote Computer & Network support
- Handle remote support calls and requests
- Self-starter & problem solver
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows Terminal Servers
- Strong virus detection and removal skills are required
- Create equipment quotes and perform product research
- Setup and configure workstations, servers and laptops according to specific Atlanta I.T. guidelines
Apply by Mail:
Atlanta I.T. Service
Attn: Jobs Opportunities
P.O. Box 870008 Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Absolutely No phone calls, please!
Atlanta I.T. Service is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for membership in an uniformed service, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law.